I've been developing on Windows Phone 8 since December 2013 and I want to share some basic topics, and I'll be posting 1 tutorial daily starting from tomorrow and here is the summary of my course for you.
Coursers will start with "WP8C" and a number (ex: WP8C1) which stands for Windows Phone 8 Course 1st Tutorial.
- Preparing the development environment
- Discovering Windows Phone design guidelines
- Building your first app
- Difference between a Grid and a Stack Panel
- Working with Windows Phone controls part 1
- Working with Windows Phone controls part 2
- Using Windows Phone Toolkit
- Performing pages navigation and passing data
- Guide to the application bar
- Data binding in Windows Phone
- Storing application settings
- Publishing your app in the store
And finally, here is a very useful links for you Windows Phone Dev Center
Thanks for being interested